Hey, hi, hello.
Wasn’t I going to do this a year ago? Oops. Guess I dropped the ball on that one. So, I’m back. For real (I hope). I had some amazing help redoing my blog and got moved over to WordPress and I. Am. Ready. for this adventure!
A TON has happened in my life since 2015, so here’s a quick run-down:
- I got married (April 2015)
- I went to California and Hawaii on a family vacation (September 2015)
- I went to Germany for work (October 2015)
- I changed jobs (October 2015)
- We bought a house (December 2015; moved in January 2016)
- My house got broken into (Spoiler alert: It was the bank and I only found out after I threatened to sue someone.)
- We almost moved to Texas
- I went to Dubai (February 2017)
- I had a WHOLE infertility journey
- We celebrated my husband’s 30th birthday in Florence (December 2017)
- We had a baby! (This just happened. She was born in April and I’m on maternity leave, which is prooooobably why I felt the need to bring the blog back.)
There’s a birth story coming soon. I’m still trying to wrap my head around how to write it. I’m so in love with my baby girl, but I had such an awful recovery in the hospital. There are so many feelings involved, and there’s so much I don’t remember. I’ll get it together enough to write about it soon, though.
In the meantime, if there’s anything YOU want to hear about, tell me! Or if you have any questions about what went on in my regular old life during my blog absence, I’m happy to answer them!
Here’s a picture from my day trip to Abu Dhabi just to keep things interesting.
I have SO MANY ideas for blog posts (anybody wanna hear about all the gross places I gave myself progesterone shots?), and I know I’ll get to them all in good time. But I wanted to alert the masses that I’m back and get something up in this space so everyone would know what I’ve been up to.
Thanks for having me back!