I’m a complete zombie right now. I left Friday morning for Texas and got home Monday night. Went to work yesterday, then out to dinner (but really I should’ve just slept foreverrrrrrr), so today I’m barely making it to class. Maybe tomorrow I’ll put together a post about my trip, but all I can muster today is this list of things that I think are totally stupid. I always talk about things that would be different if I ruled the world, and this is where I’d start.
1. Socks with sandals.
2. Leggings as pants (unless you’re at home, because then nobody cares). Oh, and I’m not talking about girls who wear shirts long enough to cover themselves — those people are okay. It’s the ones who wear really short shirts with leggings. Ew. No one needs to see your cameltoe.
3. Bad drivers. Specifically people who don’t use turn signals, and people who cut across multiple lanes of traffic to make a turn. Especially stupid: when those two things happen together. And on that note, traffic is also stupid.
4. The redesign of Austin Grill in Old Town. The old restaurant was better. (This I’ll save for another day because I could go on and on.)
5. Last-minute plan cancellations.
6. People who don’t do their jobs, and thus make mine more difficult. Also stupid: More than one person sending out the same meeting invite at work. Really?
7. Stress. Let’s just be real here. Stress is totally stupid.
8. Forgetting to take food out of the freezer to make dinner.
9. Uncertainty. Whether it’s because people can’t get their ish together, you’re waiting on someone or something, or just because you don’t have all the answers, uncertainty can drive you nuts.
10. Bad hair days.
Sorry for this somewhat ranty blog. Also ramble blog. It’s all I’ve got for you. Come back tomorrow — there might be real pictures!!