1. You’re sitting around your house wondering what you should eat on this fine weekend morning. You’re feeling brunchy, but not $30 brunchy.
2. You realize that there’s an IHOP right down the street. Win! Call your friends.
3. You are so excited. Pancakes are delicious. And you’re gonna get coffee, and hash browns, and bacon, and sausage, and maybe some eggs, too…
4. You’re on your way to IHOP! Ohhhh the excitement!
5. You get to the restaurant. There are approximately 3,000 people in line in front of you. Prepare to wait.
6. Who even cares? This is totally going to be worth the wait!
7. A million years later (okay, like 20 minutes) you get a table. You follow the hostess through the maze that is IHOP and end up at a table in the way back that’s ten times too small for all the food you plan to consume.
8. This menu is overwhelming!
9. GET ALL THE FOOD! You really did order pancakes, coffee, hash browns, bacon, sausage, and eggs. So hungry! Only $8!
10. Your food has arrived! Okay, maybe this is too much. Whatever, you’re gonna eat it all anyway.
11. You have two bites left of food. If you eat them you’re sure you will actually explode.
12. This is when the feeling like death sets in. How are you even going to make it home?
13. You’ve made it home. You cannot leave the couch. You cannot sit upright. You will never eat again.