Alright ladies and… more ladies. I love “love lists.” I’m nosy and always on the hunt for the best new stuff. Now that it’s “officially” Spring (even though there’s snow on the ground and I hate it all), it’s the perfect time to add new makeup and clothes into my rotation! Today I’m going to share with you my current favorite stuff.
1. Lorac Eye Shadow Trio – Okay, truth time: I don’t actually have this. I actually bought this, but I’m almost positive the colors are the same, and they are amazing. So I suggest going cheaper and buying the trio. The light one is the perfect shimmery shade, and the medium is a great complement. I haven’t been brave enough to try the dark shadow yet. Anyone have tips on how to pull that off without looking like Avril Lavigne?
2. Bare Minerals First Resort Bronzing Kit – Guys. I. am. OBESSESED. with this. I’m so incredibly pale and I have freckles, so I was a bit apprehensive about this, but it was totally worth it. I use the fan brush to apply it to my forehead, cheeks, nose, and chin. I don’t contour (because wtf is that?) so I just mix all the colors. If you’re really good at makeup and stuff (I’m so not), then this would be really awesome because all the colors can be used to create your perfect face. Seriously. And the lipgloss it comes with? Perfection. It’s coral, but it’s not a scary coral. I promise.
3. Target Skirt – Black and white is the best choice for so many reasons. You can pair this skirt with any color, and it’s great for these transition months. I wore it recently with tights and a sweater, but I can’t wait until it warms up and I can wear it with a blouse and some heels. For $20 I think it was a steal. I’ll be wearing this well into next year.
4. Butter London Trout Pout – I have to be honest, judging from the color online I either thought this was going to be bright or a pastel. It’s neither. The website describes it as a canteloupe color, but I’m not sure I agree. I would say salmon. I didn’t like it at first, but it’s really growing on me. It’s a great Spring color, and that’s what we’re going for, right?
5. Hunter Original Tall Gloss – Pillar Box Red – I pretty much live in my Hunters year-round, but with Spring in the air, I know the rain will be coming. And of course there’s still snow, so that just gives me more excuses to wear them. I have a pet peeve about wet feet, so you can imagine how much I love these. I’m SO glad I caved and bought them last year.
I could probably add a million things to this list, but these are what I’m in love with rightthissecond. What are some of your favorites right now? Clothes, makeup, skincare, whatever. I told you — I’m nosy. Tell me all about it!