1. I hate working out. Zumba is fun, and that’s about it.
2. I can be exceptionally lazy.
3. All of the scars on my body are on my left side.
4. I never have bare toenails.
5. I wear makeup maybe four days a week, and I have WAY too much of it. It’s an addiction.
6. I am obsessed with stationary. I collect it. And planners and blank notebooks and notepads.
7. My office looks like Rainbow Brite lives there — I only use colored pens, and I have over 100 pens on my desk.
8. I love sending my friends notes in the mail. (If you want me to send something to you send me your address!)
9. If my feet are either too cold or too hot I am the most uncomfortable person on the planet. And I will whine about it.
10. I recently bought a CamelBak eddy water bottle and I am in love with it. It makes me drink more water in one day than I used to in a week.
11. I have an incredible amount of self-control when it comes to eating chocolate. I would much rather eat potato chips. Granny UTZ, anyone?
1) What is the best book you’ve read recently?
It was something by Sarah Dessen, but I can’t remember what it was called. I’m working on her collection right now.
2) What is your least favorite house chore?
Vacuuming. I refuse to do it.
3) Why did you start blogging?
I needed a hobby. I also wanted to write my thoughts somewhere.
4) What is your favorite type of blog post to read?
I like anything on Lifestyle blogs. I like to read a little bit of everything. My faves are probably day-to-day life posts and anything with facts about the writer. (‘Cause I’m nosy like that.)
5) What did you laugh about today?
I laughed at Abbey’s post, remembering our ridiculously long girl date yesterday.
6) Are you left-handed or right-handed?
7) If you could travel anywhere and money was no option, where would you go?
Everywhere. Poland is probably first on the list. I know, I’m weird.
8) Coke or Pepsi?
Coke. Always Coke.
9) If you had to choose one food to eat the rest of your life, what would you pick?
Pasta. It would make me incredibly large, but would be so worth it.
10) What was your favorite cartoon when you were a child?
Hmm. I have a two: Doug and Rugrats
11) Tell me something that you like about yourself.
I like that I give good advice. Does that count?