So…… Here I am.
This is just a quick little update to let you all know that I’m alive and well. And I’m also surviving my master’s classes and wedding planning. Barely. Yeesh.
Here’s a speedy run-down of what’s been going on in my life, and therefore keeping me away from this blog.
- I’m knee-deep in schoolwork. And my professor for this course sucks.
- A new company took over the contract I work on, so I’ve been buried in paperwork.
- The same new company messed up my paycheck pretty royally, so I’ve been dealing with that. (Even after all the paperwork I sent them, they still couldn’t figure out what state I live in and have me paying taxes for the wrong place. Ugh.)
|Except that I’m not incompetent.|
- Erich and I have been waiting almost a month to go see the venue where we want to have our ceremony. Not being able to get down there has kept us from setting a date. We finally get to go Saturday!!
- We went to Florida at the end of February to visit my mom. More on that later, maybe.
- We’re planning a trip to Texas in May for a wedding.
- We’re attempting to plan my 25th birthday. (July 26th in case you’re wondering/want to get me something. :] )
|I still do this every year.|
I realize it’s a little early for this kind of excitement, but I feel like I won’t stop being excited about anything until after the wedding. I’m just too happy. Eeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!
Oh, and an addition (why is it that I always think of good stuff after I hit publish?): I finally understand the hype around Fireball. My life will never be the same.