It’s only fair that I tell you about my weekend since you all are kind enough to share yours with me! And, for the first time in a long while, I have pictures (*cue applause*)!
From top L-R, then bottom L-R:
- Took the pup for a walk in the beautiful/hot weather we had on Friday. I also got my eyebrows done (or as my aunt calls them, “ow-brows”), so this picture was really to show off how awesome they look. PS – I promise my face isn’t that large in real life. Odd camera angle, sorry.
- Finally set up my new blog e-mail address and got things switched over. Even when you know what you’re doing, setting things up takes friggin’ forever. I’m SO happy with my social media icon signature. Just wanted to share.
- Painted my nails the most obnoxious color ever. Thanks, Birchbox! (Reign in Spain, btw.)
- Erich and I went to Outback on Friday night. I ordered the Teriyaki Filet Medallions, and they were delicious. Unlike the time everything went wrong.
- It’s not a weekend until I’ve been to Target. And ordered Starbucks.
- Erich is a ginormous goofball.
- Saturday night we went to a crabhouse (heeeyyyy Southern Maryland!). We started with crab soup, and then got crab legs. By the time I thought to take a picture of those I was already disgusting.
- Tuckered out puppy after a hard day of playing, running, barking at birds, chasing squirrels, and licking things.
So it wasn’t the most eventful or exciting weekend, but it certainly wasn’t boring! Oh, and there was an impromptu visit from my aunt Sunday afternoon, so that’s worth mentioning.
And just because it’s July 1st, I have two things to say: