Listicles… Truly lifesavers.
1. I found a gym that I might actually want to join. This is somewhat of a miracle for me. I always think I want to join but then lose interest almost immediately. I’ve never actually gone through with joining, and I think this might be the one! They have bazillions of group classes (the good ones) and allow you two free sessions with a personal trainer. Yes please! And on that note, I actually worked out multiple days this week. Mission: Skinny Arms, commence!
2. My (I hope final) dress fitting is one week from tomorrow. That means I have to stop eating cheese puffs for dinner. The happy is the fitting. The crappy is saying goodbye to cheese puffs.
3. I had been waiting on a shirt I ordered from American Eagle (because I’m 12) to come in the mail, and it got here the other day. I’m wearing it right now and I never want to take it off. It’s warm, it’s comfortable, it’s the softest ever, it’s everything I could want in a shirt. I think it will forever be my “travel” shirt because I can definitely imagine staying comfortable in this on a plane or in a car for many hours.
4. I have nothing planned this weekend and I’m really looking forward to just lounging and relaxing. It’s restaurant week (ending Sunday), so maybe we’ll get out and try some new places. I love weekends like that. Sometimes you just need a break, you know?
5. Erich’s sister is all about this place in DC called Dangerously Delicious Pies. (Sorry if you follow me on instagram and this is a repeat.) She got us a giftcard for Christmas, so on Monday we took a little trip to go try it out. Oh. my. goodness. We each got a slice of a savory pie and a sweet pie (I got sausage, fennel, and tomato, & peanut butter chocolate chess) and I never want to eat anything else. I seriously debated buying a full-size pie to take home to eat all week. Maybe next time.
On another note, I’m really interested in trying out the new BareMinerals Hydrating Gel foundation they just came out with. Has anyone tried it? Thoughts?
And one more thing. Do any of you sell or know someone who sells Young Living Oils? Let me know. I have questions.
|oh hey friday // high five for friday // five on friday|